Your free REACH Your Dreams workbook contains simple but powerful tools to step you through becoming magnetic to everything you desire!
REACH is the acronym for a five-step personal empowerment program to step you through how to create the life of your dreams:
• Release forgotten beliefs and unconscious limiting self-talk keeping you playing small and unfulfilled, clearing space to welcome your dreams.
• Envision having your dreams fulfilled, with clarity of what you want.
• Act on inner wisdom and creativity to fulfill your dreams—one smart, achievable step at a time.
• Celebrate the good in your life and celebrate more good into it!
• Honor the current version of you and reframe negative self-judgments, so that you can create anything you want from the here and now!
Get ready to REACH Your Dreams now! Just visit www.DrAlicechan.com
Dr. Alice Chan’s personal mission is to inspire and help you to rediscover you and love your life, honoring who you are and where you are in life always.
Dr. Alice Chan is an inspirational author, speaker and coach, devoted to living consciously. Born in Hong Kong, raised in Macau, she left her childhood home in 1986 to start college in Hawaii on her own at the tender age of 16. Her search for a meaningful life led her to becoming an award-winning professor at Cornell University and subsequently a market research and business consultant, while building and managing teams during most of those years.
Following a near-fatal car accident in December 2008, she re-connected to her purpose in life to help others rediscover who they are and love their lives. In her book, REACH Your Dreams: Five Steps to be a Conscious Creator in Your Life, she details a five-step personal empowerment program to help readers create the life they want. This book is hailed as a “compelling and acutely honest guide to creating an inspired and passionate life” and “an insightful, practical guide to living a life of pure joy.”
To learn more – and to download the FREE Reach For Your Dreams Ebook visit http://DrAliceChan.com