Though it has been more than 24 hours since I listened to Jack Canfield’s interview with Jennifer McLean on The Healing with the Masters, I am still sorting through the tremendous amount of valuable teachings Jack was able to share in such a short period of time.
I feel like I just took a Masters class in How to Be Successful.
Some of the things that I learned…
- To invest each day in The Hour of Power – 20 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of exercise, and 20 minutes of learning something new
- That E+R = O (event plus response equals outcome)
- That our response is comprised of our thoughts, the images we create in our mind, and our behavior or spoken word.
- That when we change any aspect of our response we change the outcome.
- That great power comes from acting as if we are 100% responsible for every aspect of our lives
- That Success leaves clues and we can learn much from OPE (Other Peoples Experiences)
- That you can change your life experiences by changing who you hang out with.
- That one hour of internal work (meditation/visualization) can equal up to seven hours of physical, out in the world work…
- but that without action all our dreams will remain just that, dreams..
- That there is tremendous power in planning our day the night before. It gives our subconscious an opportunity to help you create the day you desire.
- That if we create joy in this moment now we will always be happy
- That those that take 5 minutes out of every hour are much more successful than those who don’t
This list doesn’t cover it all, but it does contain so much we can all learn from.
It does contain something that all of us can utilize Now to increase our success in the World
Don’t you agree?
You can access Jack’s entire Healing with the Masters interview by clicking here
And you can learn more about Jack Canfield’s teachings here
Evolution Ezine may receive a commission if you buy through one of the links – these proceeds help keep the Evolution Ezine free. Thanks for your continued support.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Opening Up to Success - 12 Golden Lessons from Jack Canfield,
Return to Home Page