Gratitude is one of the more important ingredients for successfully using the Law of Attraction. By “successful,” I simply mean that there are many ways to simply get what you want; but to get what you want, to feel good about it, to enjoy it, and to have the experience of it without creating what some would call, “Bad Karma,” you need to consider using the power of Gratitude in all of your “attraction actions.” Here’s a seven-step process for creating or attracting what you want by using gratitude:
1. Determine what you have, acknowledge it as a gift, and be grateful. Don’t dwell on your circumstances, or continue to repeat or harp on current conditions; just be grateful and focus on a positive version of your goal or desire.
2. Decide what you want; be specific, positive, excited, and grateful. Be grateful for the awareness, opportunity, possibility, and ultimate experience of whatever you hope to create or experience.
3. Declare that you have specifically what you desire – giving thanks, appreciation, gratitude, etc, as if you have already received your answer or desire.
4. Affirm your desire specifically – positively declaring how grateful you are for experiencing your desire.
5. Believe in your affirmation and desires; feel the reality, emotion, and gratitude of and for your desire.
6. Accept, Allow, and Act on the things and inspirations that come to you – joyfully and gratefully moving toward your desire each day and allowing “what you want” to become “what you have.”
7. Experience what you want as a reality – recognizing your desire or answer in any form it takes – being grateful and happy always. Keep your eyes open and pay attention; many people think their prayers aren’t answered and their dreams don’t come true because they “muddy the water” of their mind and thoughts and simply don’t recognize the answer or experience when it comes to pass.
When you see other people experiencing what you want, or what you want to experience, don’t be jealous or impatient; be grateful that your desire is possible, be grateful that others are able to create the experience you are seeking (which means you can, too), and be grateful for the reminder and model of what you are striving to create and experience for yourself. It might seem difficult, or even counter-intuitive, at first to be thankful for something you don’t have; but, with a little practice and reflection, you will soon see that this is the most effective method for getting what you want and for gradually reshaping your life into a truly rewarding experience all around.
*To download your FREE, Illustrated Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Manual, go to: http://www.ExploreExpandEvolve.com/free_download/ (It only takes about 10-seconds to get your Free EFT manual and start erasing fears, phobias, resentment, anger, worry, anxiety, negative self-talk, painful memories and emotions, and limiting beliefs that could be holding you back and ruining your life, health, and relationship. EFT can help you quickly and easily remove obstacles to successful attraction/creation/manifestation.)
Pete Koerner is the author of The Belief Formula: The Secret to Unlocking the Power of Prayer. The Belief Formula is a look at how you can use ancient wisdom and modern scientific awareness to learn how to use your mind to reclaim your health and create the life of your dreams.
For a Free Report on Making The Belief Formula Work for You, visit: http://www.TheBeliefFormula.com