IQ and intelligence increasing is one of those topics where most people think they don’t have a choice. People say intelligence is genetic, that you can’t increase it, that it’s all to do with education etc etc. But i say this to you now:
Society is full of lies.
And these lies which people say have limited the true potential and GENIUS that lies within us.
Just think for a moment, the geek in high school with the straight A’s and the medicine degree, what did he do to deserve his intelligence?
And think similarly too about the poor guy who worked and worked hard, only to end up with CCD grades and a life where “intelligence” and “analysis” isn’t his strength…..what did he do to deserve that?
You see, your intelligence will and can increase if you first BELIEVE that you can. Then you need to INTEND that you will ACT to increase your intelligence. And then it will increase.
I want to teach you a quick method to increase your IQ. Act and use this method because it works!
I want to start explaining this technique by asking you a question that in turn reveals a great SECRET about increasing your intelligence.
The question is:
What do you think is the typical human concentration span?
The answer will gobsmack you. The answer actually is
7 seconds??!?!? i hear you say! Yep, you read that right!
Our average CONCENTRATION span is actually only about 7 seconds. (range is between 4-11 since it depends on your intelligence level)
Scary huh? It might seem hard to believe but prove it to yourself right now so you know I’m telling the truth:
1. Look at a fine and distinct quality of an object (eg the colour, the edge, the shape)
2. place your CONCENTRATION on the object
3. NOTICE how your CONCENTRATION on that quality wavers to another quality of the object, within seconds.
You see, you might be able to focus your attention on a task for 40 minutes+, but you cannot focus your concentration on a particular quality for more than a few seconds!!!
Your concentration ability is the most fundamental “tool” which you have for all intellectual endeavours
And here lies a secret to increasing your intelligence.
Since your concentration span is so tiny, if you can find a technique to INCREASE your concentration span, BY EVEN A SECOND, it will lead to a HUGE increase in concentration ability overall.
And this technique is what im about to reveal to you.
TECHNIQUE: PSEUDO TELEKINESIS (AVERAGE IQ GAIN= 5-15 POINTS)
1. Obtain a coin and place it in front of you
2. Make sure you are in a comfortable sitting place and in a location in which you will not be disturbed
3. Look at the coin from a distance of 30 to 40cm away and concentrate your full attention on the look of the coin. Try and concentrate on its shape more than its particular features. Do not touch the coin
4. Place your thoughts on the side-edge of the coin and try and force all your thoughts to be concentrated on that edge. By thoughts, i am NOT talking about images or words in your mind, just simply the force of your concentration on the coin.
5. You should imagine that the thoughts which you are exerting act as the force to make the coin move. Mentally push with your thoughts towards the edge of the coin. If the coin moves, replace it with a non-metallic object as your emphasis here is not real telekinesis
6. You must maintain as much as possible, your concentration on the shape of the coin by looking directly at it, but also by attempting to force your thoughts onto its edge.
7. If you are performing the technique correctly, you will become unaware of your surroundings. If you become distracted (which you will at first), turn your attention back to the coin and doggedly attempt to maintain it.
8. You can repeat for any object of your choice, but a small metal object is desirable since this attracts the brainwaves towards the focal point you are concentrating on, thus allowing them to become more precise.
Other Effects of This Techniquestop_smoking, smoke, cigarette, bad habit, habit
1. Increased listening ability
2. Increased mathematical ability
3. Ability to sustain more complex arguments
4. Increased ability to extract relevant information from sources
5. Increased ease of memorisation
You should easily get an extra 5-15 IQ points on your existing IQ score using this technique. Practice for 6 days out of 7
Evolution Ezine may receive a commission if you buy through one of the links – these proceeds help keep the Evolution Ezine free. Thanks for your continued support.