Welcome everybody – to the first post in our new Inspirational Art Gallery which will feature new, inspiring arts every week from now on. My name is Daria Perse, I love flowers, all kinds of uplifting arts and happy music. For four years I was working in a private art gallery and that was my all-time favorite job. I guess that’s how I found myself becoming a moderator of this online art gallery.
If you’re an artist, creating arts that show nature, beauty, love, compassion, peace – anything that makes people feel good, or maybe your art is stimulating and thought provoking – and would like to be featured in this gallery, please apply via the form on the Artists Wanted page.
All the others, enjoy your stroll around this virtual collection of inspiring images, tell your friends, keep coming back and make sure to leave a comment. Looking forward to seeing you around – a lot!
Borut Peterlin, professional photographer – Biography
* 2002 – 2003 LCP – London College of Printing, London Institute
Postgraduate Diploma in photography, London, UK
* 2000 – 2001 FABRICA – Research Centre of Communication
founded by Oliviero Toscani and Luciano Benetton
* 1994 – 1998 FAMU – Academy of Performing Arts, Film, and TV
Bachelor’s degree in Fine arts, Prague, Czech Republic
* 2006 – 2008 photo-editor of Mladina weekly, Ljubljana, Slovenia
* 2001- 2007 art director of Fotopub, festival of documentary photography, Novo mesto, Slovenia
* 2007 represented photographer, Laif, photojournalistic agency, Hamburg, Germany
* 2004 represented photographer, Contrasto, photojournalistic agency, Rome, Italy
* 2000 – 2001 Resident artist at Fabrica, Centre of Communication and Research for United Colors of Benetton, Treviso, Italy
Borut Peterlin – Portraits of the Artists
Karmina Silec, conductor of contemporary experimental singing choir Carmina Slovenica. She was portraited on the main square of the capital of Slovenia, in Ljubljana – Square of Republic.
Marijan Dovic, a founder and art director of jazz festival Jazzinty from Novo mesto.
Rajko Sajnovic, Roma literate from Novo mesto, Slovenia.
Illustrators Eva Vasari and Katja Pal, riding their own illustration.
Nejc Gazvoda, highly rewarded writer.
Borut Krajnc, photographer and coauthor of the book Route 66.
Andrej Naterer, sociologist and writer who wrote a book about homeless children from Ukraine.
Pieta Ravnikar, art director of BalkanArt Festival, portrayed in traditional Oriental fast food Burek shop.
Click below to visit
or call +386 41 581 626