Being Clear on what you intend to manifest into your life is CRITICAL – if you don’t know what it is you want – how will the Universe Know to Bring it to You?
The following is our Top 10 for 2012 Intentions for the Highest and Best (…let us know your best intentions and you could win a prize, keep reading…)
Our sharing them with you is our way of putting the line in the sand and making it clear to all that we intend to live life large and out loud…
Our Challenge to all of you is to do the same…
Share with us your intentions for 2012 – in all areas of your life…
We will take those intentions and create a document that we can all refer back to as needed…
And that we can look upon a year from now when we Celebrate all that we have accomplished – together and individually…
Just Imagine How Much Fun That Will Be
Our Intentions for 2012
* I intend to be guided to attract the people, ideas and opportunities to help the Evolution Ezine triple in its readership at the very least, as efficiently as possible, for the highest good of all.
* I intend to quadruple my monthly income quickly and effortlessly, or something better, doing work I feel passionate and excited about, for the highest good of all.
* I intend to strengthen my relationship with my children, celebrating them each as individuals, as I shed my limiting beliefs relative to what they should or should not be and or become.
* I intend, in a way that serves the Highest and Best, to make more of who I am available to my friends and family.
* I intend to strengthen my relationship with me this year – staying open to what serves my highest and best good in each moment
* I intend to be guided to take the right action, at the right time, to help raise my personal vibration and aid my personal evolution, for the highest good of all
* I intend to be guided to take the right action, at the right time, to help aid other people’s evolution, for the highest good of all
*I intend to effortlessly rediscover the full potential of my mind, and to continue to develop these abilities for the highest good of all
*I intend to become increasingly aware of my thoughts and my emotions, and to gain more and more control over them, for the highest good of all
*I intend to respect my body, to become increasingly aware of what it needs, and to feed it with healthy food, for the highest good of all
* I intend to exercise regularly and obtain and then maintain a healthy body weight of 125lb, for the highest good of all
Thank you all for witnessing our top 10 intentions for 2012.
And now it’s your turn to place the line in the sand. What do you intend for 2012? Share it with us and allow us all to see it with you – and to Celebrate with you as you bring forth that which Serves the Highest and Best…
Writing Your Intentions – Step by Step…..
* Step 1: Decide What You Want
In this step take all the time you need to decide what you want. Understand this is not a list of the things you want to change or eliminate from your life. Those are the things you DO NOT want. For instance if you find yourself listing….
“I don’t want to fight with my children anymore”
What you have done is highlighted something you don’t want. When this happens simply look at the statement and turn it around….
“I have an open, honest, enjoyable relationship with my children”
*Step 2: Make your Intentions Specific.
Consider the difference between these two statements…
“I am receiving more money”
“I double my monthly income within 6 months”
Which statement feels more powerful to you? Enough said
*Step 3: Refine and Edit
It is important that you are in alignment with your intention statements. After writing them review them a few times and confirm that they “feel” good to you. Edit and play with the wording until you make then yours.
And even after you are comfortable with them do not “cast them in stone”. Intention Statements work best when they are flexible and are meant to be rewritten as you and your life change.
*Step 4: Make Room in Your Statement for Something “Better” …for the benefit of all…
Always leave room in your statement for the Universe to provide you with more than you ask for, and with the best intentions for everyone (this can also help manifest your intentions much more quickly).
In our statements above we often used the phrase “for the highest good of all”. “This or something better, for the best intentions of all” also works well – or you can use whatever phrase resonates with you. Just leave room for the Universe to provide you an effective way for all concerned.
*Step 5: Review Often
Once you have written your intentions keep them close and read them often. Remind yourself that this is what you are now creating in your life – and take a few minutes to pat yourself on the back and smile. Celebrate the unfolding of your Intentions in your life even before you see their physical manifestation and you will bring them to you even quicker…
If you have other tips and tricks on creating intentions we would love to read them. Just include them along with your Intentions in the comment section below, and if a new Intention category, please specify. Prizes given to random posts…
***The original post was published as we were entering 2010 – just some edits and updates and it is just as pertinent today (even more so – now that my children are teenagers relationship building has taken on a whole new dimension )