Thank you very much for answering questions and for stating that All Things are Possible.
I live in a developing country in Africa.My childhood dream was to become an electrical engineer.At one time when I was in form 7 I attempted to make a turbine using a car Dynamo but it failed since I did have enough water flow and resources to build a dam on a stream of water that was flowing near our home. In my high School I studied science Chemistry,physics,biology and Maths.I attempted to make a simple cell using an weak acid from bitter lemon but it never worked.
I have a bachelor degree in Biomedical laboratory Technology I work with a clinical research organization.The reason why I did not study engineering is because my Maths and Physics were poor.Now I have an affirmation that I will become a billionaire when I do business but my business is not doing well. I have a feeling that one day I will discover something that will help the whole world but I do not know what. I also have an interest in Agriculture. I do not know whether my invention will come from this field.
My personal weakness is that I am slow at whatever I am doing and some times my colleagues complain however they commend me that I am so meticulous and usually make few mistakes.
Now Cyndi how do I achieve my dreams. What makes inventors bring new things to the world? Do you think that I can invent too? Does ones race and education matter to be an inventor?
I will be very grateful to your response.
God bless you.
First things first….
One’s race and education do not determine whether or not one can become an inventor.
But you knew that already
Nor is it determined by one’s grades – or other people’s perceptions of your abilities – unless you allow it to be.
It all depends upon you.
Our dreams and passions are ours for a reason – and when we learn to listen and to trust and to act from that space of trust than all things are possible.
Here’s something for you to consider that may make your path clearer…
I have read your question a number of times and what I am left with is the sense that you have two goals…
1) You wish to become a “billionaire”
2) You have a desire to invent
Part of your current struggle may be due to the coupling of the two.
Without going into a detailed description on manifesting (I expect you have read a thing or two on the subject) I have a couple of ideas that may help you move forward…
1) A Billion dollars is a lot of $$ – much more than I can envision for myself (at least today). One aspect of manifesting that I believe is helpful – especially in the beginning – is to make your goals “believable”. Set the goal to increase your income by 50% in 6 months – and when you achieve that – set a new goal to double it again in 3 months. Whatever the specifics – make it something that you can visualize and feel good about.
2) Don’t limit the “how” of how the money is going to come – allow the Universe to offer you choices – and pay attention – and act – when an offer comes your way. James Goi Jr.’s series on Attracting $$ using Mind Power is a great resource to study and implement.
3) Invent for the joy of inventing. Put aside time each day to play and explore and experiment. Let go of wanting to be known as an “inventor” – and stop thinking about the $$ that you will make with that one big invention. Work with your ideas because you love the challenge of it. Allow yourself to dream and then put those ideas into action. Let the journey be the goal – and enjoy the process. It is when we can play in this way that we allow miracles to come into our world.
So – what do you think Africano? Does this feel right to you? Please let us know if you have any more questions – and keep us informed about your findings during your experimentations.
And if anyone else has any ideas for Africano please share – together we really can create a world where All Things Are Possible.
About Ask Cyndi
To learn more about me and a little bit about my motivation see…Why Ask Cyndi
The questions that I answer will be published in the ezine and an email will also be sent to the person who asked the question. I initially thought that I wouldn’t use real names in my reply – but the energy wasn’t quite right (I sit in presence with everyone I communicate with)- so unless requested otherwise I will use your first name in the response.
My plan is to publish new questions 3-5 times a week (or more) – so check back often
Please use the comment section at the end of post (after the form below) to share your thoughts on the question and the response. We are a Community that is growing in Love and Light in every moment – and our combined intention for the Highest and Best can and will move mountains
To submit your own question to Ask Cyndi fill in the following form. When you hit the submit button the information on the form will be sent to my email address. In the response I will use your first name (unless requested otherwise) but your email address will remain confidential. Do not use this form to leave comments – for that go to the comment section below the post